junior test engineer
- Employed at a big data backend project of a significant complexity as a Junior Test Engineer.
- Define test strategies.
- Write test cases, test both manually and write scripts for automating test cases using technologies like Java, Cucumber and Jenkins.
- Test web services using Postman for APIs.
- Assist team in defining and resolving defects in system.
- Involved with software development life cycle with JIRA defect tracking tool.
- Use GIT as a software version control system.
- Analyzing the Requirements from the client and understanding scope of the project.
- Participating in preparing Test Plans and preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases for module, integration and system test
- Executing the Test Cases, raising and tracking the defects
- Preparing the Test Summary Reports as part of the project closure
- Performed Cloud readiness testing in Amazon Web Service (AWS).
- Wrote high-quality test cases and scripts for use with Selenium automation software.
- Wrote test scripts in Python
- Performed System Integration testing based on DevOps.
- Performed penetration testing using Pacu and functional testing using CTW tool.
- Automating test cases in Page Object Model Framework Using Protractor.
- Migrating Selenium Java framework to protractor using Typescript
- Coordinating with Development team in understanding and resolving bugs.
- Handled Problem Solver-Reports, a report generating function developed in SSRS.
- Expertise in Document Management System.
- Involved in Functional, Exploratory and Regression Testing
- Explored the product and identified more critical issues in less span of time.
- To conduct Requirement Analysis and document the Finalized requirements
- To carry out estimation of work and report it in JIRA
- Testing (Black box,Grey box) Defects logging and Tracking
- To Communicate to Clients/Support to take decisions
- Give Demos to Stakeholders
- Create , Revamp build on already existing Test suites (Regression/Smoke/Sanity)
- Check Integration of the Code (Functionality centric)