- Represented Interwoven Australia
- Won account from UNSW (University of NSW, Sydney) after successful POC
- Designing the CMS System (Intranet and Internet),workflow,open deploy on app server
- Internationalization of the Content. (English and French)
- Integrating Teamsite with iPlanet LDAP server
- Technologies: CMS, Interwoven
- Experience in end to end software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Development of several management reports based on SQL scripting.
- Able to interpret business requirements, business rules & validation rules, Transform them in to Low Level Design / technical terms.
- Creating data definitions under data management framework and remediate data issues through impact assessments and liaising with the technology teams.
- Support the release process including completing & reviewing documentation
- Development of corporate data standards and adhere to these standards when documenting and designing data transformation and load processes.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis with the senior members and report the same appropriately.
- Work closely with clients to understand business problem.
- Provide technical design solutions.
- Coding, unit testing.
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers.
- Analyze requirements and come up with high level/ low level technical design.
- Develop code with established standards/ best practices around security, scalability and performance.
- Develop reusable components to improve efficiencies.
- Evaluating the integration a various data sources like Oracle, SQL server into staging area and recommends and/or implements efficiencies.
- Create a backup and recovery policy.
- Designing best practices for backups, and whole infrastructure.
- User ID management and troubleshooting based on issues.
- Working as a Tools Analyst under Operations Team, served as an Administrator for Automation and Monitoring Tools from HPE. Maintain Server LifeCycle Management using HP Server Automation – HPSA, Chef.
- Wrote Chef Cookbooks and modules to deploy, configure, and manage servers
- Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes
- Reduced deployment time for critical agile project infrastructure from ~1 month to 2 days
- Managed GitHub repositories and permissions, including branching and tagging
- Monitor Servers using HP Sitescope. Leading and managing the Life cycle of Server Provisioning with components such as Chef, Terraform, Jenkins, CI Management, HPSA, HPOO, VMware, Bare Metal Servers, Vagrant, Post Provisioning tasks, Compliance, Nezumi Scan, QA (Quality Analysis Report), etc.
- Exposure on physical Servers ? HP – DL380, BL460, BL620 Blades. ? Dell – PowerEdge R730, R630 series ? White Box – Super Micro servers.