- Committed to provide structured therapy classes, one-on-one counseling sessions and designed client centered home training programs for pediatric populations with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Language Delay,Speech Sound Disorder, Stuttering, Developmental Delay, Cerebral Palsy, Intellectual Deficit, and Multiple Disabilities.
- Multilingual (English-Hindi-Tamil) therapist with sessions aimed at strong rapport building and client-specific goals
- Pioneered the Adult Fluency and Aphasia Open Club Meeting and developed therapy and self-monitoring activities for the same.
- Conducted Hearing Aid Fitment Program for all hearing impaired population attending therapy themed troubleshooting and maintenance of hearing aids.
- Organized group therapy for myriad of disorders to reiterate generalization of social skills and peer interaction.
- Conducted Feedback Meetings to evaluate self and client effort to ensure therapy is of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Handled referral and team discussions for multidisciplinary approach to intervention
- Evaluate disability percentage in Deaf population for access to Government and employment concession
- Independent formulation of assessment pro formas and testing material for speech diagnosis
- Skilled in documenting client progress toward established objectives using SMART goal format
- Proficient in utilizing Avaz Software as part of Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team member such as classroom teachers, occupational therapists and child psychologists in assessment and intervention.
- Implement activities to address strategies developed by the interdisciplinary team.
- Provide appropriate skilled clinical assessment and interventions.
- Provide therapy and diagnostic services with children with Autism.
- Develop Individualized Educational Program (IEP) plans and defend goals in meetings with intervention team.
- Educate and counsel parents regarding their child’s speech and language development, conduct workshops for parents and other professionals, conduct demo sessions for all parents.
- Write diagnostic and semi-annual progress reports regarding students’ speech and language.
- Handled Special care Unit and Junior Unit.
- Prepared lesson plan, progress report, conducted Parent Teacher Meeting and home visit report.
- Worked with children with CP, Autism, Down syndrome, Developmental Delay and conducted AAC (augmentative and alternative communication) program and used different VOCA (voice output communication aid instrument), followed CBI program (classroom based intervention) and Integrated Approach in Intervention.
- Work collaboratively with members of the multidisciplinary team to ensure client focused approach to care.
- Assist in development and review of therapy resources and other educational material suitable for clients and their families.
- Attended various workshops all around the UAE.
- Provides Assessments, Diagnosis and Rehabilitation treatment of Speech Disorders in Children and Adults.
- Provides Assessments, Diagnosis and Rehabilitation treatment of Language Disorders in Children and Adults.
- Provides Assessments, Diagnosis and Rehabilitation treatment of Voice problems, Swallowing problems or Dysphagia in Children
- Works as a collaboration with the other multidisciplinary team members in the Rehabilitation to provide proper treatment services.
- Provides training,counseling services and education to family/caregivers of the patient.
- Provides workshops and Screening programs for Schools and other organizations.
- Creates & carries out an individualized treatment plan.