- Freelancing cloud computing : Designing and developing High level Architectural designs.
- Developing Migration plans from Physical to Cloud and Cloud to Cloud to help Sysops teams work better and efficient.
- Runbook automation planning with Powershell and VI Perl scripting for remote maintenance and management of Vcenter.
- Design Remote cloud maintenance automation and develop High level and low level designs for the same over HPOO.
- Create and generate cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring.
- To design and oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments.
- Architect, configure and manage Amazon Cloud Services like EC2, EFS, RDS, ElasticSearch, VPC and lambda.
- Design solutions based on Etisalat services and products to meet customer requirements
- Prepare professional Techno/commercial Proposals for customers
- Prepare HLDs and LLDs of offered solutions
- Interact with customer in requirements gathering, fine tuning the solution and presenting the proposals
- Provide technical consultancy to Etisalat Enterprise Sales Team & Customers
- Respond to bids and RFPs
- Interact with third party service providers and vendors
junior solutions architect
- Consulted with business stakeholders to understand their problems and needs.
- Identified and translated stakeholder’s requirements into coherent business cases,high level/detailed designs using use cases,workflows,screen-mock-ups during the systems life cycle.
- Responsible for specifying technological processes and other considerations.
- Create and develop functional requirements of systems to improve quality, performances, external interfaces, and constraints.
- Prepared clear and concise product and requirements documentation which made effective use of software engineering tools.
- Trained in developing good client/user relations and deepening relations with them.
- Articulate project goals and scope.
- Design Sterling OMS Inventory and Sourcing solutions for a Retail Client
- Analyze risks and to determine their potential impacts on the delivery
- Review technical code and documents
- Review technical code and documents submitted by team members to recommend approval or to suggest changes.
- Attend and participate in client meetings.
- Provide technical assistance to the team
- Cloud Management Platform and Automation – Multi Cloud/Hybrid Cloud Storage, Network and Security
- Supervise and assign work to programmers, designers, testers, or other UI/UX staff .
- Supervise and guide a team of 4 React developers, 2 Testers and 2 UI/UX developers.
- Liaise with peer architects and developers on and over product architecture and recommend best possible solutions.