senior service advisor
- Greeted customer entering the store to ascertain what each customer’s concerns were and assisted in rectifying their problems
- Promptly determined between warrantable and non warrantable repairs as/ factory guidelines
- Maintained above regional CSI for entirety of employment
- Maintained well above industry standard hours per ro
- Ensured customers vehicles were done promptly and advised on future repairs and upcoming services
- Delegated work amongst technicians based on their individual strengths and weaknesses
- Assisted with training and coaching all new employees on policies and procedures
- Advised & educated clients on automotive repairs.
- Created trust & built relationships to create repeat customers.
- Inspected vehicles & sold automotive repairs.
- Enforced safety policies among technicians & customers.
- Administrative tasks (filing paperwork, scheduling appointments, data entry).
- Provided a consultative selling process to assist customers in planning for on-going required maintenance of their vehicle.
- Produced repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates.
- Gained superior product knowledge to effectively address and assist with service maintenance requirements and warranty information.
- Communicated frequently with technicians and other associates to ensure timely completion of work, ensuring an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty.
- Handle insurance claims for customers covered under The Home Depot Protection Plan
- Make outbound calls to service centers,vendors, and customers to monitor repair process
- Set follow-ups accordingly
- Schedule appointments and order parts as necessary
- List customer concerns and ask additional questions to help diagnose current problems
- Verify current vehicle warranty coverage and explain fee structures
- Develop and write up repair estimate and keep customers updated on repair progress
- Encourage preventative maintenance services to keep vehicles running at peak performance