- Responsible for management of an 13 individuals diagnosed with developmental disability in household including housekeeping and health care tasks such as doctor appointments, meal preparation and other related support services essential to individuals health.
- Facilitated an on-going assessment of patient/family needs and implementation of interdisciplinary team care plan.
- Contributed substantially to successful department JCAHO accreditation.
- Established and maintained systems that safely met residents’ needs.
- Record data entry such as vitals and medications in residents’ charts.
- Provide assistance in daily living activities.
- Entrusted to handle confidential and sensitive situations in a professional manner.
- Delivered great communication skills with ability to deliver sensitive information.