- Psychological evaluation of students.
- Elaboration of psychological reports.
- Guidance and counseling to students.
- Dictation of preventive talks to students.
- Dictation of talks to parents (School of parents).
- Provide guidance and counseling to parents.
- Provide strategy guidance to teachers in the classroom.
- Plan, supervise, and conduct psychological research and write papers describing research results.
- Provide psychological or administrative services and advice to private firms and community agencies regarding mental health programs or individual cases.
- Provide occupational, educational, and other information to individuals so that they can make educational and vocational plans.
- Select, administer, and interpret psychological tests to assess intelligence, aptitudes, abilities, or interests.
- Evaluate students’ or adolescents ‘ abilities, interests, and personality characteristics using tests, records, interviews, or professional sources.
- Interact with adolescents to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, NLP techniques , behavior modification, stress reduction therapy, and play therapy.
- Advise clients on how they could be helped by counseling.
- Provide consulting services, including educational programs, outreach programs, and prevention talks to schools, social service agencies, businesses, and the general public..
- Supervise interns, clinicians in training, and other counselors.
- Provide assessment and recommendations for appropriate treatments
- Diagnose and treat various mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders
- Review relevant literature, synthesize evidence-based materials, and translate complex behavioral health concepts
- Conduct case management and other administrative tasks as needed
- Provide referral services to outside therapists, clinics, and treatment facilities
- Participate in off-hours call rotation
- Use a variety of treatment methods, such as psychotherapy, hypnosis, behaviour modification, stress reduction therapy, psychodrama, and play therapy.
- Identify psychological, emotional, or behavioural issues and diagnose disorders, using information obtained from interviews, tests, records, and reference materials.
- Observe individuals at play, in group interactions, or in other contexts to detect indications of mental deficiency, abnormal behaviour, or maladjustment.
- Evaluate the results of counseling methods to determine the reliability and validity of treatments.