- Work included conducting investigations and prosecuting crimes against persons and private property (homicide, rape and sexual assault, human trafficking, arson, battery, larceny, unlawful possession and trade of narcotics and controlled substances and battery cases); financial crimes (money laundering, commercial papers crimes, forgery, embezzlement, and commercial fraud); and crimes against public and state property
- Investigated and prosecuted a number of key cases including the death of public figure political activists in 2013 and 2015, the cases of sexual assaults against women victims that occurred during the inauguration celebrations within Tahrir Square 2014, as well as a number of other high profile cases; and pressing formal charges; and representing the Public Prosecution before Egyptian courts.
- Mentoring newly assigned prosecutors, and supervising their investigations.
- Awarded an honoured by the Attorney General for Middle Cairo District for distinctive efforts in investigations and prosecutions during the years 2012-2015.
- Awarded an honour by the Prosecutor General for the distinctive efforts in investigating and prosecuting the cases of sexual assaults against women victims in Tahrir Square 2013.
- Represent the organization in various regional and international conferences
- Draft performance reports for the ACD and country reports on the standing of corruption and anti-corruption reforms
- Hold training on new trends of law such as money laundering, asset recovery, UNCAC instruments
- Prosecuted sexual assaults and financial crimes
prosecutor / legal officer
- Provide professional legal support and advice to the Deputy Commissioner and Senior Management in the areas of litigation and corruption related offences;
- Handle, draft and vet legal documentations of various nature;
- Provide legal advice in connection with major investigation and assess complaints received;
- Represent the organisation in Court;
- Inform the Deputy Commissioner on the proceedings before Court;
- Inform the Deputy Commissioner of proper implementation of Court Orders;
- Provide legal advice and assistance on all legal and factual matters pertaining to the work of the organisation;
- Conducting investigations, checking the legality of the documents of local administrative bodies etc.
- Participating in court proceedings on criminal, tort and civil matters.
- Advised commanders on the appropriate disposition for all criminal and misconduct cases within their command
- Represented the Government in multiple high profile Administrative Separation boards
- Attends internal and external meetings as representative of the organisation; and
- Review all legislation relating to the organisation including the Promulgations and provide analysis and advice to the Deputy Commissioner as to the content and recommendations of such reports and findings.