project engineer/business executive
- Plan study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
- Confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
- Manage sales team including setting goals, providing incentives, and evaluating employee performance.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among departments and sites.
- Implement corrective action plans to solve organizational or departmental problems.
- Handling BMC Remedy Tool V 7.5 & 8 for documentation by gathering required information to escalate it to the next level for resolving the client issue.
- Professional Level Hands on Experience with Remote Control Sessions.
- Background administering Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Experience with Innovative Methods on Solving Client Issues.
- Capability of solving Issues from Clients, Narrowing down by Providing Solutions.
- Configuring Citrix online plug-ins and other necessary applications.
- Strong History with Hardware and Software debugging and troubleshooting.
- Participate in support functions including day-to-day project support, working closely with Development, Release, Operations, and end users.
- Work with business to understand problem incident and provide the solution.
- Provide updates to team leads and Project Managers.
- Self-planning for knowledge enrichment, change management and quality management.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Hybris version and provide upgrade recommendations.
- Setting up Hybris development environments and sandboxes.
- Working in a team with collaborative approach.
- Perform security analyses of developed or packaged software components.
- Confer with management, production, or marketing staff to discuss project specifications or procedures.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Help the clients with Password and Identity Management.
- Order or requisition materials or supplies.
- Setup security policies for the clients.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Profound skills in working on multiple issues independently.