senior product consultant
- Part of the Operations & Product Consultation team driving Product Support & Revenue Generation and developing new process and methods of product simplification by communicating and listening tocustomers & clients and ensuring that they receive the highest standards of customer service and quality products support.
- Security Systems (Intrusion Alarm Systems & Panels) Pre-Sales, Post-Sales & Product Consultation for the B2C and B2B Clients and Training & Commissioning of the Honeywell Security and Fire Products & Network Devices, IP Cameras, CCTV & DVR System.
- Pre-Sales and Post-Sales Expert to the System Integrator for the TUXEDO KP, Vista Automation Module, KWIKSET,YALE & Schlage Locks, LUTRON and LEVITON Light Switches and Dimmer and ZWave Thermostat with our panel and security devices.
- Dealing on database resources & reference case from Salesforce.com (CRM).
- Mentoring & Training for the Newly Hired Employees on the various different products for betterment of Post- Sales establishment with our Clients.
- Preparing Learning & Product Modules on the various newer and older products to enhance learning modules for the team
- Preparing Daily Performance Data of the Complete Team (Team Analysis & Performance Metrics).
product consultant (remote)
- Established robust relationships with technical affiliates, brainstormed integrations, and partnered to provide comprehensive solutions.
- Planned and coordinated meetings on weekly basis with developing teams.
- Ensured quality deliverables were being completed to defined expectations.
- Product consultations
- Review product performance against client requirements so as to provide optimal product.
- Research and aid in developing new games for the platform
- Testing the developed games
- Drive and lead product management efforts to HRM/Payroll Module.
- Deeveloping and assist product synergies with other BASSnet Products
- Product Documentations
- Focus on team leadership to archive team goals and mile stones
- Advice and map customer operation processes with BASS Human Resource Management and Payroll system.
- Suggest areas for product improvement along with possible solutions in line with customer operation processes.
- Keeping abreast with industry trends, market information, field intelligence feedback and need in the marine industry.
- Practice daily conflict resolution along with productivity and time management goals.
- Oversee appointment scheduling , sales goals and cashiering duties.
- Execute Product Strategies Plan as set in line with organizational goals.
- Developed Product Road Map Strategy related to HRM/Payroll, Crew Mobile Applications, Digital signature and others.
- Delivered Business Requirement Specification/ Change Request to RND Team for product development based on feedback.
- Develop and maintain Product Databases
- Conduct demo for BASS HRM/Payroll Product.
- Estimated man days for sales team coming from the development team.