- Manage patient cases in accordance with private practice regulations, WorkCover legislation and medicare protocol.
- Facilitate the data entry and distribution of confidential patient information.
- Liaise with patients with regards to treatment plans and pain management procedures.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as licensed physiotherapists and remedial massage therapists, to ensure successful patient treatment and recovery.
- Assist the physiotherapist in the implementation of treatment programs designed to improve or maintain clients
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments with patients
- Assisted patients with exercises
- Applied hot packs to patients
- · Created detailed record of patient information, progress and history in a confidential manner
- · Scheduled appointment with patients and ensured that follow up procedures
- · Setup the equipment and prepared patients for therapy
- · Regularly updated the senior physiotherapist about the patient status
- · Educate patients and families on self-care, home-care and on ways to improve their conditions
- Assisted the chiropractor and physiotherapist for the patient’s treatment and exercises.
- Worked on insurance billing and also interacting with insurance company regarding coverage and claim.
- Scheduled and Managed appointments of clients.
- Worked on MVA and WSIB claims.
- Working knowledge of TENS and Thumper Massagers.
- Interacted with clients face to face for various interactions.
- Handled cash registrar
- Providing phototherapy, electrotherapy and modalities, paraffin therapy, criotherapy, hydrotherapy, manual massage and vibration massage. A complex application of physical therapy procedures makes a treatment more complete and successful.
- Practices treatment of inflammatory rheumatic diseases, joint and spine diseases, and skin diseases (psoriasis and neurodermatitis).
- Individual or in a group exercises as well as for wellness programes and rejuvenation treatments in pools.
- Cleaned and organized rooms/equipment