- Take pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either in studio or on location.
- Adjust apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Use traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Scan photographs into computers for editing, storage, and electronic transmission.
- Took photographs of customers at the formal event such as convocations, weddings, dinner and also completed studio assignment for individual and family photo.
- Met and exceeded sales goals by promoting business and deliver complete information according to package offered by company.
- Provided customer service in multiple forms, including adjusting photographs and arranging poses.
- Handled studio equipment including cameras, lights, background, and editing software
- Maintained printer and all other studio equipment
- Performed editing, color correction, enhancement and delivery of final images, in a timely manner.
- Established recognized freelance photography business and large group of faithful customers.
- Set up personal photography equipment and created the best environment for aesthetically pleasing shots.
- Mastered over years of consistent work in:
- Test equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order.
- setting up photographic equipment
- taking pictures
- editing and retouching images
- choosing and setting up locations
- reproducing and framing photographs
- Perform general office duties such as scheduling appointments, keeping books, and ordering supplies.
- Set up, mount, or install photographic equipment and cameras.
- Engage in research to develop new photographic procedures and materials.
- Set up photographic exhibitions for the purpose of displaying and selling work.
- Load and unload film.