- Contact the insurance companies to clear the payments of the doctor due on them.
- Make calls to the customer to confirm the injuries which doctor mention in their billing to avoid any king of inconvenience.
- Read the case carefully then contact the negotiation officer to make the settlement.
- File the appeal to the court if the insurance companies refuse to make the settlements.
- Listing commercial property assets for sale through competitive bidding processes against other agencies for both private and government clients
- Sold approximately $50mil AUD worth of commercial property across 20+ transactions. Approx fee revenue of $600,000 AUD
- Worked with a partner and support staff to ensure that tasks were being completed and on time and with immaculate quality
- Sold 2078 Logan Road, Upper Mount Gravatt for $8,650,000 which was the largest commercial office owner occupier sale in Brisbane at the time
- Liaised with journalists to create PR campaigns for the company and my team more specifically, across print and digital media