- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of a City Councilor in branches, offices, or departments.
- Communicate and confer with other City Officials, departments, and offices to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Serve as liaison between other organizations, departments, and offices.
- Attend and participate in meetings and seminars
- Represent a City Councilor or promote their objectives at official functions,meetings, and seminars
- Proofreading necessary documents like employment contracts and consultant profiles that are subject for approval of the recruitment head.
- Overseeing 201 files of regular, contractual and newly hired employees to ensure that they meet the requirements enlisted.
- Collating and distributing files of requirement checklist.
- Preparing and documenting records needed for ID renewal, accounting and cashiering clearance, and other units of the HRMS like timekeeping, training, and development, etc.
- Maintaining a computer system prior to the demand by updating and entering data of but not limited to previous and current secretarial employees of the House of Representatives.
- Participating in a pre-employment examination as an observer. Assisted in checking and evaluating the result.
- Answering phone calls and/or transferring to concerned unit/personnel of the HRMS.
- Assist in the drafting and amending of legislation.
- Prepare legislative summaries and red-line one page documents.
- Conduct research on proposed legislation and its impact.
- Participate in hearings on state budget appropriations.
- Preform general office duties such as handling constituent requests.
- Organize days on capitol hill for leadership and school groups.
- Compile and prepare briefing materials
- Voter outreach
- Write press releases
- Assisted with client interviews and took meticulous notes for inclusion in the report.
- Assigned in the accounting department and managed payroll, budgeting, and schedules
- Drafted correspondence and documentation and disseminated materials to appropriateparties
- Handling documents from HRMS to the designated office for receiving.
- Extending assistance in employment contract signing and ensure that documents are returned accordingly.