- Supervising a team of junior legal researchers.
- prepare legal memorandums.
- Review/ amend agreements
- Provide legal advice to the ALAWAAL investment company regarding all inquiries related to shares, mutual funds, investment portfolios, bonds, Sukuks …etc.
- Provide legal opinion to bank’s departments in line with banking, commercial and international laws and regulations.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, to ensure job success.
- Compose, type, routine correspondence, or reports
- Provide services to customers ,identifying ways to improve service
- Represent the bank in courts/committees or before government agencies.
- Represent AIBA and LAC at civic, Religious and other public events
- Implement and promote the public awareness programmes.
- Provide free legal advice according to prevailing law of the country, representation and making statement letter and defending letter in benefit of the LAB clients
- Accurately register cases in the electronic database.
- Record the cases in specific format in order to report
- Prosecute and follow up the cases in department of Justice, court and Attorney of violence against women, Police departments
- Do ongoing counseling of individual client and/or family members.
- Review/amend agreements.
- Provide legal advice to the investment company regarding all inquiries related to shares, mutual funds, investment portfolios, bonds, sukuk..etc.
- Provide legal opinions to bank’s departments in line with banking, commercial, and international laws and regulations.
- Keep all court appearances.
senior legal adviser
- Represent the bank before courts/ Banking and Financing Disputes Committees.
- Initiate lawsuits and submit appeals.
- Prepare documents such as legal correspondence, organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Conduct interview with client(s).