legal administrator (general practice)
- Call upon and interview witnesses to testify at hearing.
- Direct and coordinate law office activity, including machine maintenance, ordering supplies
- Collect information and inventory real and personal property for estate planning.
- Assist in the real estate closing process and probate process, by reviewing various documents for accuracy/ownership/chain of title, etc.
- Prepare, file and pay necessary quarterly payroll taxes, employer related taxes, fees, utilities
- Balance firm checking, client trust accountsn
- Prepare, mail and follow-up monthly billing statements
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare and process legal documents and papers, such as summonses, subpoenas, Power of Attorney’s, Garnishments, and Levies.
- Review and revise policy and procedures annually
- Perform all system update testing
- Move coordinator for the Legal department
- Arranging payments on outstanding accounts
- Assisting & resolving customer queries
- Provide customer with accurate information and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Preparation of Legal Reports against property after inspection of records for different Banks i.e SBI, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, HDB Financials, Aavas Financiers etc.