- leased apartments at 324- unit college property with 100% occupancy rate
- managed resident relations, maintenance requests;
- audited and kept files up to date
- posted to social media accounts daily
- directed 3-5 employees with apartment turns, paperwork completion, and move in/out process of over 200 apartments in 12 weeks
- processed renewal lease paperwork
- established procedures for a more efficient move in process for staff and residents
- Greeted potential renters and guided them through the application process.
- Handled move-ins
- Instrumental in upkeep of office appearance.
- Responsible for input of maintenance requests and follow-up.
- Meets with prospective renters and take then on tours of the units that interest them
- Prepare and execute leases in accordance with our property standards and regulations
- Conduct credit checks and other background tasks to qualify potential renters
- Collect application fees, security deposits and rent payments.
- Coordinate property maintenance
- Inform residents of any changes to the rental agreements or upcoming problems with the property
- Follow up with prospective renters
leasing consultant/assistant manager
- Conducted apartment tours for potential tenants and answered any questions.
- Perform background check, credit check and all other necessary pre-lease qualifiers, present completed resident file to manager for approval.
- Follow up with applicants with status of application; approval or denial.
- Move Ins/Move Outs.
- Assist the manager with administrative tasks such as preparing the budget, collecting rent, and sending tenant notices.
- Monitor renewals and Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Inspect vacant apartments and arrange for necessary maintenance work order
- Attend weekly property walks with maintenance technicians
- Prepare documents such as move in files and lease agreements
- Market property by using marketing center to post ads on craigslist 3 times a day
- Follow up with all email/phone call leads throughout the day
- Process and complete applications within 72 hours
- Call scheduled appointments to make sure they are coming in