- Communicating with clients to understand their goals and ambitions
- Assisting clients to discover and overcome their personal barriers and set goals
- Provide coaching in effective job search techniques
- Monitor and evaluate progress of clients
- Keep records and documentation and prepare appropriate reports
- Working effectively with clients with different cultural and social backgrounds
- Organizing and running resume writing and work skill sessions.
job coach/workshop staff
- Pick up passengers at prearranged locations, at taxi stands, or by cruising streets in high traffic areas.
- Provide clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence or obtaining information for them.
- Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their vocational situations.
- Supervise, train, and direct employees with disabilities.
- Plan, direct, and monitor instructional methods
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to employees treatment.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties
- Instruct individuals with disabilities in career development techniques such as job search and application strategies, resume writing, and interview skills.
- Prepare reports and maintain records such as attendance and training activity details. Which required basic computer skills.
- Integrate academic and vocational curricula so that students can obtain a variety of skills.
- Establish contacts with employers to create internship and employment opportunities for students.
- Assisting developmentally disabled adults in doing basic tasks suitable for them.
- Coordinating activities that all participants can take part in.
- Prepare and Serve meals to Participants, and getting them cleaned up afterwards (if they were unable to do so themselves.)
- Dress Participants and keep up with their hygiene. If accidents were had, Bathe them.
- Provide Care for disabled adults (Participants)
- Kept daily charts, that monitored what they ate, and drank, and quantity.
- Kept charts of Behavior, and and “Incidents” including Violent actions towards themselves, their peers, or the staff.
- Helping people with disabilities learn, accommodate, and perform their work duties.
- Notice clients’ strengths and instruct them how to make the best out of their strengths.
- Keeping track, oversee and document clients’ progress and update employee records.
- Providing assistance and guidance to clients who need help with their everyday work activities or some new tasks.