- Dealing with and counselling of clients looking out for visas, mainly PR of Canada and Australia.
- Converting raw data and leads into company clients.
- Registering the clients to check their eligibility for applying for visa.
- On an average getting 8 to 10 registrations per month
- Handling global visa immigration.
- Administrating policies related to immigration & implementing controls and ensuring compliance.
- Estimating the existing processes and leading the process improvements.
- Reviewing and revamping immigration-related content and documentation, facilitating immigration-related training and communication & presenting updates on immigration operations.
- Provide consultation for immigration with high level of professionalism in person and through online channels
- Act as the single point of contact for clients with respect to queries and live cases
- Deliver case specific advice and implement practices specifically with regard to permanent residence visa
- Manage timelines and case flow on a daily basis, updating senior staff and team regularly
- Maintain the highest standard of immigration advice to One Immigration Clients
immigration consultant/sales counselor & team lead
- Coordinating with the client over the call & explaining the complete process of PR Visa for Canada.
- Assigning the case officer and a placement officer for the client’s Visa process.
- Motivating team members for better sales.
- Helping team members & giving training to new team member.
immigration consultant/ visa clerk with wide range of duties of the translator
- assisted clients who needed related Canadian immigration consultancy service
- managed client records and documents, according to the guidelines, the processes, policies, etc. of the IRCC
- overseen the submission and completion of all documents and forms and made sure that everything was according to the timeline set
- provided visa processing service for U.S. and Canadian visas: screening documentation, applications and files; reviewing for completeness and accuracy; identifying discrepancies; obtaining and reviewing data, scheduling appointments for visa interviews, submitting documents for online visa applications
- provided a source of knowledgeable visa information and assistance to clients by letter, by telephone and in person
- translated a variety of written material such as correspondence, reports, legal documents from Russian into English and vice versa, maintaining the content, context and style of theoriginal material to the greatest extent possible