- Highest Comparable Control Profit increase 20.3%
- Highest Comparable Sales increase – 17%
- Sales increase of 10.9% in 2018
- increase in guest matrix score of 15% from 2017 through present.
- decrease in turnover of 30% over last year.
- Highest average score district YEAR 2017 Eco Sure quality assurance audits.- average annual score of 98.6%. Received an 99% on 3 of 4 previous audits to date.
- Managed sales team of 5 – 11 representatives
- Delivered year over year increase in growth sales results
- Managed funnel to provide accurate forecasting
- Increased profit through shrink and risk management
- Use computers to organize and locate inventory, and operate spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Train or supervise sales or clerical staff.
- Authorize payment of invoices or return of merchandise.
- Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Plan, schedule or supervise the work of all
- Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records. employees.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Hired as a delivery driver and trained to management, eventually becoming a general manager of a store
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Perform some food preparation or service tasks
- Assess staffing needs, and recruit staff using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.