senior firmware engineer
- Designing and developing the application layer protocols over the high level firmware, as per the client specifications.
- Wide breadth of embedded application development and firmware engineering experience
- Profound knowledge with QNX embedded operating system and its interfaces.
- Superior expertise in C/C++ program design coding and testing
- Excellent facility with software validation and testing
- Developing test scripts to stress and validate the firmware of ASIC controllers used in Flash memory.
- Contributed towards the Video Speed Class (VSC) A1 and A2 performance of SD/uSD cards.
- Worked on BiCS4 3D NAND technology (SSD validation patterns).
- Languages: Python, C++, other in-house tools.
- Design firmware for Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Micro Control Unit (MCU) especially with C and C+ programming language.
- Test firmware for DSP and MCU.
- Design system tests for products.
- Create overview documents for system designing.
- Developed a Graphical User Interface using Visual C# Windows Desktop Application for reading and writing specification values to a DCM microchip using USB HID with PMBUS communication as well as Segger JLink.
- Developed a ASP.NET Web Application to integrate the GUI with the Internal Server Webpage.
- Responsible for engineering tasks and projects on smart cards and smart access systems.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting at client sites.
- Analyze ambient technical conditions and prepare system requirements
- Explore and evaluate new technologies
- Design & develop firmware and device drivers
- Produce prototypes / models / one-off products and debugging
- System integration
- Develop test plans and perform system testing
- Develop technical documentation