- Identify target markets for designs, looking at factors such as age, gender, and socioeconomic status.
- Design custom clothing and accessories for individuals, retailers, or theatrical, television, or film productions.
- Determine prices for styles.
- Draw patterns for articles designed; then cut patterns, and cut material according to patterns, using measuring instruments and scissors.
- Develop a group of products and/or accessories, and market them through venues such as boutiques or mail-order catalogs.
- Sew together sections of material to form mockups or samples of garments or articles, using sewing equipment.
- Research the styles and periods of clothing needed for film or theatrical productions.
- Attending customers and designing according to there requirements
- Sourcing materials and trims according to the requirement for the order
- Managing inventory in the store
- Garment designing and Work management
- Reporting manager for verification and if any query arise
- Negotiated with vendors on availability, product specifications, distribution, delivery deadlines and price.
- Communicated with photographers and stylists to effectively showcase JOY ACHAPU brand.
- Achieved costing and aesthetic goals for seasonal fabric palette for The brand.
- Clearly communicated design revisions to all members of fashion design team.
- Sketched artistic and fresh designs for consideration.
- Led aesthetic vision and creation of new fashion products.
- Building loyal client base by constant interaction and keeping the clients posted about the store’s upcoming events.
- Organizing sale and event for store to ensure the even customer flow.
- Organizing Fashion show for the launch of the new collection every year.
- Coding and pricing the new collection
- Keeping a track of day-to-day sales.
- Coordinating with House of Valaya in India and ensuring timely delivery of Orders
- Doing Muslin and Final Fitting for the Clients.
- Defining tasks to and managing women and men designers
- Presenting line architectures for women and men ranges
- Making line plans
- Planning and execution of photo shoots.