senior education consultant
- Assist clients through suggestive selling, product application and demonstrations
- Create a learning environment by sharing knowledge on products, promotions, services and sales techniques
- Drive for results by forming action plans to promote a strong business
- Develop a strong team by overseeing onboarding and ongoing educational processes within the store
- Participate in company programs by promoting the rewards program and credit card, and inviting clients to store events.
- Aid in store operations by overseeing visual merchandising projects within the store
- Build good rapport with Local and International School Counsellors – plan for events for the year – conduct School Talks and Workshops
- Filter key schools and execute strategies for lead collection through participation in School Exhibitions.
- Handle Applications from process of farming, nurturing, conversion till successful enrolment – International and Local
- Highly equipped with knowledge in Visa process – vast knowledge on Student, Dependant and , Work Visa
- Trained other new staffs, and Student Ambassadors – schedule and supervise their work
- Developed Student Ambassadors and Non Ambassadors club successfully – assistance in Marketing events and Promotional ads
- Creative input into new advertising campaigns
- Counselled and assisted students with advice and placements to universities and institutions in New Zealand.
- Attended and assisted various internal and external events by IDP and other organizations.
- Met and received product training from various universities’ representatives via visits to IDP office and major events such as Education New Zealand (ENZ) Education Fair and IDP ANZ Education Fair.
- Assisted with IELTS walk-in and phone enquiries.
- Certified education agent by Education New Zealand (ENZ).
- Training Delivery – Deliver informal and formal learning solutions that engages the learner and produces the desired outcome.
- Developed and coordinated a Mentorship Program for three facilites.
- Designed, created and developed informal and formal learning solutions.
- Certified Fierce Facilitator
education consultant, instructor
- Teaching a Business Application Software such as MS Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Conducting Assessment for the Basic Assembly of a Unit.
- Maintain computer equipment used in instruction.
- Dealing with student studying and living issues.