- Evaluate other pilots or pilot-license applicants for proficiency.
- Make announcements regarding flights, using public address systems.
- Load smaller aircraft, handling passenger luggage and supervising refueling.
- Plan and formulate flight activities and test schedules and prepare flight evaluation reports.
- Conduct in-flight tests and evaluations at specified altitudes and in all types of weather to determine the receptivity and other characteristics of equipment and systems.
- In-house coverage counsel for P&C insurance company.
- Advise and counsel adjusters on coverage for first and third-party claims as well as claims handling.
- Represented company before the Iowa Civil Rights Commission and Iowa Workforce Development Board.
- Collaborate with underwriting and product management teams to develop and hone policy language.
- Interpret national laws, court and administrative rulings and regulations that affect GuideOne and its policyholders.
- Manage and direct outside counsel on first-party litigation involving coverage disputes and Minnesota property appraisal claims.
- Lead team of six remote litigation attorneys.
- Worked as a junior counsel for the firm.
- Drafted several information and appeals to CCI and COMPAT relating to shipping industry in Maharashtra, mining industry in Karnataka and cinema broadcasting industry in West Bengal.
- Drafted more than five (5) months of newsletters for the firm.
- Gained knowledge and experience with respect to procedural work in CCI and COMPAT.