contracts specialist (gom)
- Renegotiated new contract rates & terms with Drilling & Measurement Vendors for the Gulf of Mexico Drilling Fields (GOM).
- Responsible for the formation and execution of Work Orders for the Services performed by Vendors in the Gulf of Mexico Drilling Wells Program.
- Responsible for the Contract management of BP Master Agreements for Drilling & Measurement services with FMC, Schlumberger, Baker Hughes, Weatherford & National Oilwell Varco.
- Organized new Supply Chain Management process and assisted in the training of BP Engineers during the implementation of the new Supply Chain System for the request of services for BP platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Responsible for new vendor quantification process and performed final vendor analysis for to BP Supply Chain Management for the acceptance of new vendor for Drilling & Measurement Services.
- Assisted in the formation and implementation of new supply chain & contract management process for the Gulf of Mexico Drilling & Measurement category.
- Identification, preparation and negotiation of variations which involved signification internal and external stakeholder engagementExamples of variations included:
- Pricing of Vessel and spread for a new riser replacement offshore campaign US$40M
- Engineering and fabrication of subsea equipment US$4M-$6M
- Extension of supply base services and personnel for spool fabrication – US$2M
- Dealing with more than 50 vendors and suppliers worldwide to avail all necessary materials for required maintenance projects
- Negotiating with vendors to have the best price and delivery time