- Worked to resolve problems, improve operations and provide on time individual service.
- Developed team communications and information for various meetings.
- Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office administration and bookkeeping.
- Established nutritious meal plans and prepared daily offerings to meet patient dietary needs.
- Kept close eye on client vital signs, administered medications and tracked behaviors to keep healthcare supervisor well-informed.
- Assisted clients with daily living needs, including bathing and personal grooming, to maintain self-esteem and general wellness.
- Offered social support by transporting individuals to events and activities, in addition to medical appointments and shopping trips.
- Working with the elderly in a residential care centre for the past 3 years and in aged care for total of 12 years. Currently an ACE3 employee, but have been casually relieving as an ACE4 employee when needed.
- Casual Team Leader employee, assisting other employees, supervising, liaising with families, organising appointments, reporting to management, attending team meetings, assisting with doctors rounds, providing support to other staff members, assisting management when required.
- Assist residents with their care, such as personal care, showering, bathing, providing 1:1 time, attend to their laundry, attend kitchen duties. Have provided training to new staff or students from IRT College when required.
- Medication trained and can administer insulin
- Cert 4 in Ageing Support
- Attended several training programs to acquire knowledge, such as Supervising your Apprentice or Trainee, Palliative Care Education Days, providing support to people living with dementia
- Currently participating as a Centre Support Team member for the coming Platinum roll out, training other staff, providing support, attending other IRT sites to provide support and assist with their roll out.
- Hoist transfers
- Assist client’s with showering, grooming, toileting, dressing, and all daily living needs
- Answer all call bells and assist client’s with their needs
- Assist client’s with mobility
- Complete all charts and documentation
- Assist client’s at mealtimes and with feeding
- Ensure all rooms are clean tidy and hazard free
- Reading Care plans and noting any changes with client’s
- Kept patients mentally alert by entertaining, conversing and reading aloud to patients.
- Provided safe mobility support to help patients move around personal and public spaces.
- Documented vitals, behaviors and medications in client medical records.
- Helped clients maintain optimal health by overseeing medication administration and all doctor’s appointments.