- Cook meals based on dietary needs and health benefits
- Clean the home/ apartment
- Go to the grocery store and get the appropriate listed items for the client as per their request
- Bathe, dress and do clients hair to their liking
- Help balance their bills so that they don’t fall behind
- Be someone that they can trust and talk to when they are not feeling well
- look out for any health concerns that arise and take care them accordingly
- Worked under the supervision and followed the instructions diligently from doctors and nurses
- Taking patients’ vital signs, monitoring status of patients, and recording post-treatment progress
- Assisting with basic tasks such as bathing, dressing, and eating
- Organizing recreational activities for the patients
- Transporting patients to the cafeteria or therapy sessions
- Duties and responsibilities of health care aides/ personal support workers include providing personal care and performing delegated nursing tasks in accordance with clients’ care plans.
- Assist client by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Observe client conditions and report unusual events or changes in condition.
- Ensure the comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent.
- Maintain client records and documentation as required.
- Understands and implements infection prevention practices.
- Maintain confidentiality of the electronic information, securing Android™ device.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress notes and reporting changes in client conditions to manager or superviser.
- Perform household duties such as making beds and folding clothes.
- Provide patients and familes with emotinal support.
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures. Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities.