- Provide care to all dog’s boarding overnight as well as dogs dropped off for daycare
- Groomed dogs
- Distributed meals/medications throughout the day
- Supervised play yards
- Communicated with clients
- Performed multiple cleaning tasks
- Lead a group of children from activity to activity. The group could range from 15-40, with ages from anywhere between pre-kindergarten and Highschool, including CIT/LIT which were high school campers who followed counselors around to learn how to handle situations so that they could apply to camp after the necessary years.
- In charge of camper and fellow counselors safety. This included a “face-check” every 30 minutes during the shift to make sure all kids were present.
- Signed children out when the allowed parents/adults came to pick them up.
- Led games and activities during “free time” and at an activity if necessary.
- Communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues when/if necessary.
- Organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts, and crafts, as well as sports.
- Scheduling and planning events and curriculum plans.
- Working with teachers, young adults, and children ages 4-12 years of age.
- Supervising and teaching classes including Science, Reading, Art, and Gym.
- Communicating with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues.
- Camp Counselor during the summers
- Certified for CPR and concussion tests
- Organize games, arts and crafts, events for the days/week
- Keep the children on track with a tight schedule of activities
- Feed the children snack and lunch
- Be responsible for children in the pool
- Go into the pool with the children to keep them safe
camp counselor (volunteer)
- Volunteer work as a camp counselor for ages 10-14
- Teaching athletic skills
- Building fundamental skills
- Organize and participate in recreational activities and outings, such as games.