- Supervised children between the ages of 5-11 at a full day camp.
- Aided kids with activities involving scissors, water games and more.
- Settled arguments and calmed down tantrums through reasoning and compromise.
- Assisted small children with washing hands and bathroom usage.
- Maintained a safe play environment.
- Responsible for 5 or 6 children ages 7 to 13 for a week at a time. Lead games and activities with the kids and keep them entertained.
- Participated in activities with unrivaled enthusiasm, cleaned up at the end of each activity
- Ensured the safety and maximal satisfaction of campers with the assistance of other counselors
- Used excellent interpersonal skills and collaborated effectively in a team environment.
- Counselled groups of 8-10 children aged 8-16.
- Taught canoeing, kayaking, swimming, snorkelling and sailing.
- Led songs and activities with entire camp.
- Worked one-on-one with adults that were visually impaired for one week.
- Worked with children that have a disability.
- Camp counsellor for Boys ages 5-7, and for boys and girls ages 3-4.
- Coordinated daily activities and was responsible for 40+ children ranging ages 4 to 12 years old
- Encouraged a positive camper experience through group bonding activities and by creating an interactive environment
- Communicated frequently with parents of campers and answered all related questions.
- Counseled children displaying unruly behavior on the importance of respect, kindness, and understanding through positive reinforcement.
- Participated with children in activities such as swimming, arts & crafts, and sports.
- While teaching swim lessons provided swimming and safety instruction to varying class sizes.
- While lifeguarding supervised and directed use of equipment.