- Supervision and safety of individuals and staff in a direct-care, medical/behavioral facility.
- Distribution of medications and gastrostomy tube feeding
- Assisting with basic nursing tasks and treatment.
- Scheduling and employee management.
- Assistance during treatment actions.
- Monitoring of vital functions.
- Administrative requirements, delivery of services and following of hygiene and decontamination policies
- Communicate nonverbally with children to provide them with comfort, encouragement, or positive reinforcement.
- Develop individual educational plans (IEPs) designed to promote students’ educational, physical, or social development.
- Employ special educational strategies or techniques during instruction to improve the development of sensory- and perceptual-motor skills, language, cognition, or memory.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Teach students personal development skills, such as goal setting, independence, or self-advocacy.
- Provide state of the art behavior analytic assessment and intervention to children and adults with autism and other development disabilities
- Document therapy trial results, treatment plans, and patients’ outcomes.
- Taught self-help and safety skills, build language and communication, as well as an array of advanced skills such as the theory of mind, social skills, and executive functioning.
- With the input of parents and the child’s caregivers, set up challenging goals for the team and the child and track progress on each skill domain carefully.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient’s chart or enter information into computer.
- Counsel clients or patients, individually to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
- Develop client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
- Review and evaluate clients’ progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment and care plans.
- Attend training sessions to increase knowledge and skills.
- Implemented ABA techniques to improve language, communication, cooperation, and basic life skills designed to increase independence
- Ran various teaching modules to facilitate a fun, learning environment and modiﬁed them to accommodate individual needs
- Worked with parents, teachers, and other caregivers to assess the client’s speciﬁc needs and behaviors
- Tracked and analyzed maladaptive behaviors to ﬁnd the cause and replace with more constructive behaviors, keeping consistent data on all relevant information