- Plan and schedule audit activities.
- Review and evaluation of the company’s system (NetSuite/Oracle), preparation of audit report and recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Inspect cash on hand, accounts receivable and payable, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Developed audit procedures for a particular audit subject.
- Train and mentor audit assistants and other audit staff.
- Oversee progress of audit programs and ensure completion of audits on time.
- Conduct periodic inventory audit, submit report on audit findings and recommend additional controls to safeguard assets.
- Executed business audits end to end- Mortgage Loan, Corporate Loans & Investments, Vehicle loans
- Further in Corporate audits- Human Resources & Vendor Expense
- Planned and executed Branch Audit thru team members
- Prepare final documents for Audit Committee
- Track & follow up issues with respective owners for compliance
- Initiate investigation upon data analysis or complaints
- Statutory Audit: Involved in all the stages of audit (Planning, execution, and reporting). Review of primary and substantive audit procedures for significant class of transactions based on planning materiality and tolerable error and documenting the results of testing;
- Review walkthroughs and test controls of the business processes to get the understanding of the control environment;
- Review process narrative flowcharts, walkthroughs and test of controls of the business processes to get the understanding of the control environment;
- Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters; &
- Review, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and validate annual report to be filed by the entity with the respective governing body.
audit senior manager
- Lead audit team carrying out audit engagements with Ernst & Young clients (which are mostly multinational companies, I focused on telecommunication services, pharmaceutical and the food & beverage sectors).
- Manage the audit engagements to meet the clients’ expectation i.e. timeline, quality and team performance; identifying the opportunities to deliver the relevant solution and added value.
- Supervise the work of audit engagement team (normally from 3 – 8 team members) depending on the engagement size and oversee the progress of audit engagements. Be responsible for multiple engagements at a time.
- Provide guidance to senior staff in dealing with issues and problem solving.
- Negotiate with clients’ management teams on audit issues/matters and be the bridge of communicating between client and Ernst & Young’s managements.
- Review/access and test internal control systems of clients as part of audit works, make the relevant recommendation to mitigate the weakness in systems.
- Be responsible to review the high-level review of clients’ awareness of fraud protection in its internal control system and comply with the relevant internal/external regulations/rules.
- Statutory Audit – Finalisation of statutory audit
- Accounting – Accounting which was outsourced of various small companie
- Review comprehensive analytical and financial data analysis procedures.
- Review performance of team members in the post engagement.