attorney at law
- Communicate with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and providing them with advice.
- Developing strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Settle disputes between opposing Parties.
- Developing arguments and representing clients in criminal and civil legal proceedings.
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal and compliance manuals, correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.