- Developed business architecture requirements such as scope, processes and risks.
- Analyse business user’s requirements and processes through interviews, control documents, workflow analysis.
- Conducted multiple levels of testing including functional, user acceptance and integration to verify whether the business user requirements are met.
- Documenting and communicating the complex business user’s requirements by constructing simplified and easy to understand data.
- Provide inputs into developing and modifying systems to meet business user’s requirements.
- Mediator between Business Users and Technical Personnel to ensure a mutual understanding of processes and applications.
- Also included was application and database maintenance of an existing application, imparting user trainings.
- Managing and guiding the CRM and Website development team.
- Involved in vendor selection process
- Vendor resource deployment at IRClass office
- Resource selection for client side deployment
- Kamaba is an annual orientation event for new students of Psychology degree in Universitas Indonesia.
- Volunteered as an assessor (grading new student’s essays)
- Assess individuals who have previous practical Theatre and Drama knowledge and experience. Gathering all skills that correlate with elements within the Diploma of Theatre arts course which may then be awarded as recognition of prior learning.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula and on career options.
- Conduct English skills assessment calls to Japanese, Chinese or Korean clients
- Transcribe audio files of assessment calls
- Assess and evaluate clients’ English skills
- Facilitate training programs on how to conduct English skills assessment calls
- Delivery of online courses
- Monitoring client needs
- Maintaining client relations and feedback
- Customer service for all stakeholders
- Supporting students online in Certificate III in Business
- Face to face and classroom base training
- Assisting a varied range of clients/students delivering Customer