- Raiffeisen International Bank, Slovakia – Worked at client site for a period of 2 months involved in installation of various modules of FINACLE core banking solution version 10.2.04.
- Extensive Gap Analysis between Requirement and Design document for various customization modules involving ONS front end design using JSP and reports using ORACLE. Involved in weekly internal meetings as well as the client meetings to discuss the Gap analysis.
- Lead a team of 3 people in data extraction tool development.
- Approach and strategy development for different modules of Core Banking Solution.
- Code review and tuning of tools developed.
- Development of Reports.
- Successfully completed first mock run in the stipulated time.
- Illustrated Parts Catalogue Author: AIRBUS FAMILY ( August 2018-present)
- Trained in aerospace technical publications standards, tools and working process.
- Training includes study of Engineering Drawings.
- Familiarization to international aerospace standards.
- Process familiarization for maintenance manuals creation/revision.
- Worked for Illustrated parts catalogue for Airbus family Aircrafts for the Maintenance Manuals.
- Worked on SAP software and analysed all Aircraft Engineering drawings of Airbus aircrafts by Zamiz.
- Experienced in System Designing Experience in drawing Data Flow Diagram (DFD) level 0, level 1.
- Experienced in Database Design drawing Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), defining Business Rules.
- Experienced in Screen Design, Screen Functionality Design preparation of Flow Chart.
- Experienced in database scripting using Stored Procedure in SQL Server, SQL Query in Oracle.
- Experienced in application development using VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Experienced in project s related to banking operations
- Meeting with clients, analyze and discuss client’s business requirements, presentation of IMAS-Open ERP system modules functionality and contribution to the business performance.
- Contributed to increase IMAS-Open ERP System sales.
- 5 member team in branch roll out testing throughout the various phases of Branch roll out testing.
- Plan, formulate test approaches, writing the test cases, executing and evaluating them.
- Collaborate with business consultant to develop a best-fit software solution to meet the customer requirements and specifications
- Contribute to the development of industry solution, such as demand planning, demand forecasting and scheduling solution.
- Provide support to the business consultant and end-users on the after live support.
- Provide technical support for sale consultant to prepare the sales demo for the potential customers.
- Analyse the bug that reported by the end-users and maintain high quality of the software.