advertising/back office/collections specialist
- Created documents for court such as affidavits, modifications and forbearance agreements.
- Negotiated to collect balance in full.
- Recorded all information regarding financial status of customers.
- Prepared schedule for back-office tasks and employees’ daily functions.
- Teamed with IT department to address technology issues and shortfalls.
- Received purchase orders and processed invoices for payment.
- Followed up with customers on unresolved issues.
advertising, marketing and public relations associate
- Design flyers and posters for upcoming events and implement strategic social media strategies by successfully improving search engine optimization
- Instituted a youth program and gave advice on how to start your own business
- Worked in conjunction with the City of Brampton in the execution of my proposed plan on a Mental Health Workshop
- Hosted a Job Fair with multiple renowned companies (Robert Half, Peel Regional Police, Carabram & many more)
- Created professional grant proposals for the Government of Canada