- Coordinate with patients and families to develop care plans.
- Prepared reports on patients progress and established home care plans.
- Administered patients medications and checked vital statistics.
- Maintained accurate and detailed patients’ reports and charts.
- Evaluate individuals’ abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable programs to meet any special requirements.
- Transport/assist residents to and from activities of choice.
- Operate van with wheelchair lift and transport residents on outings.
- Assist in planning and coordinating activities both daily and on a monthly calendar.
- Covered for Activity Director while on PTO.
- Communicate any concerns with a resident.
- Supervise and direct other workers providing services to clients or patients.
- Providing day-to-day group activities of residents.
- Assist in planning weekly group outings.
- Complete Activity Assessments on new residents.
- Planned and created monthly activity calendar.
- Documented attendance, level of enjoyment and participation.
- Assisting residents to and from therapy, hair salon and music.
- Ensuring that events are well-provisioned, event staff is trained and prepared, and that the event takes place on time and within the budget.
- Planning daily, weekly, and monthly events to encourage socialization, relaxation, and recreation.
- Implementing activities that accommodate those with special needs.
- Planned different arts and crafts for the elderly to enjoy
- Assist long term care residents with activities daily
- Assist the activities director with party planning and decorations
- coordinated planned daily activities with residents
- transported residents to and from activities and events