activities assistant/certified nursing assistant
- Plan the day by day activities for every month.
- Assist residents in their activities of daily life.
- Encourage residents to participate in events and activities programs.
- Keep track of residents diet, allergies and any change in physical or mental state.
- Provide the resident a safe and dignified sorrounding while in the activity program.
- Assist in feeding and repositoning.
- Provide one on one activities program to residets who are bed confined, hospice and in the way to recovery.
- Established and maintained systems that safely met residents’ needs.
- Continually maintained and improved the company’s reputation and positive image in the markets served.
- Reviewed customer survey information to prioritize areas of improvement.
- Conducted monthly patient case conferences, in-services and staff meetings to educate staff and facilitate good communication.
- Maintained a Adult-friendly environment by allowing frequent access to outdoor activities.
- Incorporated music and play into developmentally appropriate activities.
- Communicated regularly with family members about daily activities and behaviors.
- Provide Residents with a fun and safe environment.
- Listen to Residents need then ensure that Residents activity needs are met.
- Assist Residents to and from daily scheduled Activities.
- Play games, create crafts, read, watch movies, dance, etc. with residents.
- Schedule fun and appropriate daily activities for Residents.
- Organizes morning , afternoon and evening activities for elderly citizen that reside.
- Log every activite that was done for that day.
- Read to the patients of choice if that patient should chose.
- Transport patients that are unable to move themselves to and from the activities area.
- Help with outings such as formal outing etc.
- Recreation enrichment for residents of a 200 bed nursing home, assisting Director with group and individual activities
- Maintain state required documentation of residents’ involvement in activities
- Assisted with outings to places away from the facility
- Performed room visits to those unable or unwilling to attend large group activities